Pre-requisites & Completion
A Reiki Master Teacher is one who has completed Reiki l, ll, ART and Master levels, knows how to give all the attunements/placements, and has taught Reiki l & ll. This program invites you to observe a class, co-teach a class and then teach a full class while observed by your mentor. We meet after each class to go over all questions and concerns. This is done at each level. If this feels right for you, call to schedule a time when you can begin this process.
$200.00 for Reiki I and $300.00 for Reiki II mentorship
Schedule Your Mentorship
Call 240-415-8975 or email [email protected] to schedule your Mentorship. All calls and emails will be returned that day or within 24 hours.
Classes are held at Expanding Heart Center,
208 W. Patrick St. Frederick, MD 21701
We follow the guidelines of International Center for Reiki Training. We teach the Usui Holy Fire lll Reiki. You must be attuned to the Holy Fire lll energy. Please check the heading to upgrade to Holy Fire lll.
- Mentee will observe a Reiki l class, making notes and recording questions. We then go over observations, notes and questions. Mentee will be assigned topics to teach in next Reiki l class and then will co- teach Reiki l with Mentor. Another meeting to go over what went well, what to improve on. Mentee will be given all the topics to teach in next class and will teach full class while Mentor observes. A follow up meeting is scheduled. Mentee may have to teach a couple classes depending on how confidently the class is taught.
- It is the same process for Reiki ll.
- Mentee will follow Reiki class outlines per ICRT standards.
- Mentor and Mentee will meet a couple weeks before teaching each class to review Mentee’s preparations and answer any questions. The meeting can be by phone and email, or sometimes in person.
- Mentor and Mentee will meet within one week, in person or by phone, after teaching for feedback and review. What went well, what can we improve on? This is done with every class. A Master Teacher certificate is earned after Mentee has successfully taught levels l and ll. This may take 2, 3 or 4 tries for each level. This process can take 6 months to 2 years, depending on the student. Taking the Mentor course gives you experience and confidence to teach others, but does not provide a teaching position at MdCRT.
Benefits of the MDCRT Mentor Program
Get listed on our website as graduate of MDCRT Master class and Master Teacher program.
Find your place to get started! Advice on class outlines and teaching styles! Practice teaching!
Get a free waiver for the first year listing fee (normally $35 per year).
The opportunity to become an MDCRT Teacher may be available after the observation and successful co-teaching of a Master Class.
This Option is available to co-teach the 3-day Master class to gain more experience. This is at no cost to you or to MDCRT. It is offered to give you more confidence in your teaching (not required for Master Teacher certificate).
Earn the Master Teacher certificate when you successfully teach Reiki l and Reiki ll.
Classes are held at Expanding Heart Center, 208 W. Patrick St. Frederick, MD 21701
Expanding Heart Center
Advanced Reiki Training
Save with class bundles
Reiki For Children
Learn to Teach
Reiki For Teens
Ages 13 to 17