MDCRT Mentor Program
The Mentor Program is for Reiki students who want to receive a Master Teacher certificate from MDCRT. A Master Teacher Certificate is earned when Reiki l and Reiki ll are successfully taught.
We follow the guidelines of International Center for Reiki Training. We teach the Usui Holy Fire ll Reiki. You must be attuned to the Holy Fire ll energy. Please check the heading to upgrade to Holy Fire ll.
The definition of a Reiki Master Teacher is one who has completed Levels l, ll, ART and Master levels, knows how to give all the attunements/placements, and has taught Reiki l & ll.
Fee: $100.00 for Reiki I and $200.00 for Reiki II mentorship
- Mentee will observe a Reiki l class and then teach Reiki l to peer(s) and Mentor.
- It is the same process for Reiki ll.
- Mentee will follow Reiki class outlines per ICRT standards.
- Mentor and Mentee will meet a couple weeks before teaching each class to review Mentee’s preparations and answer any questions. The meeting will last 1 to 2 hours.
- Mentor and Mentee will meet within one week after teaching for feedback and review. What went well, what can we improve on?
Master Teacher certificate is earned when Reiki l and Reiki ll are successfully taught.
Note: The opportunity to become an MDCRT Teacher may be available after the observation and successful co-teaching of a Master Class.
- Option is available to co-teach the 3-day Master class to gain more experience. This is at no cost to you or to MdCRT. It is offered to give you more confidence in your teaching. (not required for Master Teacher certificate)
- A place to get started! Advice on class outlines and teaching styles! Practice teaching!
- Listing on our website as graduate of MDCRT Master class and Master Teacher program.
- This listing is free for the first year and is $35.00 each additional year.