Reiki I, Reiki II, Reiki Master
If you have been a Reiki Master for at least 6 months and you know how to use and draw the Reiki II and Reiki Master symbols from memory then you qualify for the Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki training! All lineages honored from other Reiki schools and teachers.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday TBD
Refund & Cancellation Policy
If class is cancelled due to inclement weather, it will be rescheduled.
If you need to withdraw, please give, at least 5 days notice and we will advertise to fill your spot. If it fills, we will refund your class fee, less a $50.00 service fee. If it does not fill, your fee can be used for future classes, workshops, and events within 1 year of purchase. If manuals have already been mailed for the on line class, the service fee is $75.00.
Replacement certificates, whether from loss, or rescheduling etc. are $7.50
Classes are held at Expanding Heart Center,
208 W. Patrick St. Frederick, MD 21701
Information and techniques in the comprehensive ICRT manual, Holy Fire lll Karuna Reiki Master Training manual, are covered including:
- Guided Meditation for Heart Healing (Gentle and Powerful) called “Holy Love Experience” .
- Learn what Holy Fire IIl Karuna Reiki is, about its origin, and it’s connection to Spiritual Beings.
- Holy Fire lll works with concepts of the Authentic Self, the Cutrually Created Self and the Dormant Self.
- Healing in the River of Life experience
- Learn Karuna Ill symbols, how to draw and activate their energies, and how to give a treatment using them.
- Learn how to draw and use the Holy Fire Symbol.
- Receive the 1st of 4 Holy Fire IIl Karuna Reiki Ignitions.
- Guided Meditation for Spiritual Nourishment.
- Receive the Holy Fire IIl Karuna Reiki Master Ignition.
- Learn 8 Karuna lll symbols, how to draw and activate.
- 3rd ignition
- Practice giving self treatments and treatments to others using the symbols
- Holy Fire lll meditation
- Receive additional Holy Fire IIl Karuna IIl Master Ignition.
- Practice giving self treatments with all Holy Fire Karuna Symbols.
- Chanting and toning with Karuna symbols
- Practice giving Holy Fire Karuna Reiki treatments to others.
- Discussion on becoming a teacher of Holy Fire Karuna Reiki.
- Go over outlines for all classes
- Cover the business of teaching Reiki
Holy Fire II Karuna is Advanced Healing Energy for Our Evolving World!
If you have been a Usui Reiki Master for at least 6 months and you know how to use and draw the Reiki II and Reiki Master symbols from memory then you qualify for the Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki training! All lineages honored from other Reiki schools and teachers.
This class is the next step after Reiki Master and is both a practitioner and a Master class. Those who take the class will be able to use the 8 Karuna symbols in their Reiki sessions AND teach all levels of Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki. It is complete with eight practitioner symbols, one master symbol, four ignitions and two meditations that are guided by the Holy Fire.
Holy Fire III Upgrade
Anyone who is a Reiki Master from any lineage is qualified for this class. In this class you will receive the Holy Fire III upgrade. This upgrade will allow you to give Placements which are Ignition-like experiences for Reiki I & II and ART instead of attunements. This makes teaching these levels of Reiki much easier. In addition, it makes teaching the ART/Master and this class easier too as you will not be demonstrating and practicing the attunements in class. The Placement system provides a more effective level of Reiki for the student and also empowers the symbols with more effective healing energy. The Usui energy is no longer part of the system, but has been replaced with Holy Fire energy. However, all four of the Usui symbols are still used. The meditations are POWERFUL!
This 3 day workshop will rock your world and could possibly change your life!
A brief description of the four Karuna I symbols are:
- Prepares the client for deep healing and is useful with past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level.
- Heals deeply and can be used to breakup the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth, thus shattering delusion and denial. It heals the shadow self.
- Fills the person with love and restores balance.
- Completes the treatment by bringing the client back into the body and grounding.
The Karuna II symbols are of a higher vibration and very powerful. Here is brief description:
- This symbol helps you access wisdom through your higher self and anchor it into your physical body.
- This symbol assists you to put your goals, visions and dreams into action!
- This symbol relates to your personal Divine Power and can assist you to keep your energy clear from thought forms projected by others, and also from your own fears.
- Sanskrit for peace. Shanti can assist you in trusting that all situations in life can offer positive experiences through growth and therefore assist you in finding peace in the lessons learned from your challenges.
Earn a Certificate of Completion for Karuna Reiki
Classes are held at Expanding Heart Center, 208 W. Patrick St. Frederick, MD 21701
Expanding Heart Center
Advanced Reiki Training
Save with class bundles
Reiki For Children
Learn to Teach
Reiki For Teens
Ages 13 to 17